BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Thank You Letter




Thank you for always being so sweet and silly. Thank you for dealing with me as I sometimes annoying and making you crazy- and you apparently give me a good smile every now and then.


In our relationship, there are ups and downs, we go through a lot together as we believe that the love is always there, and always will be. Thank you for knowing that laughter is truly the way to my heart. Your funny stories, your random jokes, your 'wild' imaginations, your 'witty banter' and play on words, the way you change every stressful moments to be completely ridiculous. Thank you for reminding me that we're never too old for a tickle fight.


Thank you for encouraging me to be the best version of myself.


Thank you for stopping when I've had too much worries, stress and have started to scream. Thank you for knowing me well enough to know that I prefer to keep quite (or acted like I'm ok) and stay alone (and sleep) when I've got angry from you and that the only thing is probably a lie just to get your attention.


Thank you for being patient, reliable and understanding. Sometimes, I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But you able to handle me at my worst. Frankly, thank you for being with me at all.


Thank you for growing with me, and for putting your all into our relation. Thank you for making me feel beautiful. Thank you for making up with me after arguments, and for being willing to be the one to say, "I'm sorry." Things will never be perfect all the time, but we certainly have moments of perfection - which matter more than anything.


Thank you for making me proud to have you. I'm just so thankful to be relishing my every days with the man who still and always makes me feel 'giddy'. Thank you for making me fall in love many times...with you......


Love~




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww..! this is toooo sweet, babe. i like it..